Leventis foundation is providing one year free training
for young people in Modern and Sustainable Agriculture as part of their
contribution to nation’s agricultural development. The objective of the
training programme is to create in Nigeria, generations of committed young
practical farmers who will act as catalysts for agricultural revolution in
their communities. Aside the free training, accommodation and feeding will be
provided through-out the duration of the programme.
Leventis foundation has been involved in the
training of youths and farmers since 1987 in its schools located in six
agro-ecological zones of Nigeria which include, FCT, Osun, Ondo, Kaduna, Kano
and Gombe states.
- Applicant either male or female must be physically
- Be able to read and write in English (evidence of
minimum of junior secondary school may be required)
- Aged between 18 and 35 years
- Pass both written and oral test prior to final
- Should demonstrate perceivable interest in
- Proof of a farming background is an advantage
Application in applicants own hand writing including
concrete information in respect of each of the above requirements together with
a letter signed by the Chairman or Secretary of the candidates Local Government
of Origin, or an attestation letter from a Justice of Peace (JP), two (2)
recent passport size photographs, three (3) references and photocopies of
academic qualification(s) or relevant documents should be forwarded to any of
the addresses below, preferably, to the school of choice;
- Leventis Foundation/Osun State Agricultural Training
School Imo, P.M.B. 5074 Ilesa Osun State
- Leventis Foundation/Kano State Agricultural Training
School Panda, Albasu Local Government P.M.B. 3555, Kano, Kano State.
- Leventis Foundation/Kaduna State Agricultural Training
School DogonDawa, BirniGwari LGA, P.M.B1047, Zaria, Kaduna State.
- Leventis Foundation/Gombe State Agricultural
Training School, Tumu, Akko Local Government, Gombe State
- Leventis Foundation/FCT Agricultural Training
School, Yaba, Abaji Area Council, P.M.B. 001, Abaji Abuja.
- The General Manager, (Technical and Training) Leventis
Foundation (Nigeria) Ltd/Gte 2, Leventis Close, Central Business District P. O.
Box. 20351, Garki, Abuja, FCT.
Mrs Janet Egbe-Owoicho,
Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) Ltd/Gte,